Art History Classroom Connections
Our in-person programming is temporarily suspended, but we do have a new Distance Learning: Virtual Visits presentation that engages with the same AP Art History content and highlights works of art related to objects on the exam.
The UMFA is an ideal asset for students and teachers of art history. Experience more than 5,000 years of human creativity—up close and in person.
- Click here to download a comprehensive checklist connecting the UMFA permanent collection to the 250 objects on the AP Art History Exam.
- Guided or self-guided tours in the Museum highlight works of art related to objects on the exam.
- Hands-on classroom presentations explore objects from the education collection.
- Guided site visits to Spiral Jetty expose students to Land art in Utah.
- Professional development workshops for art history teachers support classroom curriculum.
Contact our educator programs coordinator for more information.