Art History Classroom Connections
The UMFA is an ideal asset for students and teachers of art history. Experience more than 5,000 years of human creativity—up close and in person.
- Click here to download a comprehensive checklist connecting the UMFA permanent collection to the 250 objects on the AP Art History Exam.
- Guided or self-guided tours in the Museum highlight works of art related to objects on the exam.
- Virtual Visits focus on a chosen specific time period or geographic area and bring the Museum to students over Zoom.
- Hands-on classroom presentations explore objects from the education collection.
- Guided site visits to Spiral Jetty expose students to Land art in Utah.
- Professional development workshops for art history teachers support classroom curriculum.
Contact our educator programs coordinator for more information.